This is a simple meeting engagement with two or more carriers.
- A single capital class carrier (MASS 100+) carrying between four and six fighter flights.
- Up to two cruiser class vessels (MASS 50-99). May not carry fighters.
- At least three escort vessels (MASS < 50). May not carry fighters.
- Carriers are deployed equidistant from each other.
- Other ships in each fleet are deployed within 6“ of the carrier.
- All ships have a velocity not more than 6”/turn.
- Fighters may be deployed within 12“ of the carrier. Each flight of fighters which is deployed before the game begins is considered to have expended 2 points of endurance.
The game ends when one of the following requirements have been met:
- 6 turns have been completed
- Only one carrier is remaining
- Points are scored for destruction of a carrier.
- Points are doubled if the damage is from a fighter attack.
ft/scenarios/carrier_engagement.txt · Last modified: 2023/02/28 22:12 by sam